There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
I don’t actually like eggs! I never have and don’t think I ever will. But, yesterday I made this breakfast for my Mum & Dad and they loved it! It only took about 10 minutes, and was so easy! Today I felt in a really breakfasty mood – I woke up and put some raspberries, grapes and blueberries in a bowl and ate them. Then, I got to work on the eggs. Usually, I’d just put a piece of toast in the toaster, eyes half-open, and eat it. It felt much better to make an effort!
For the Breakfast, you will need
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Pieces Of Toast
- A Packet Of Tomatoes
- Pepper and Salt
- Orange Juice
It was super simple to make, and although I could have done things differently, here is what I did:
- Boil Water in a Kettle, and then add it to a pan on the hob. Bring the water to a boil ready to boil the eggs.
- When the water is at the boil, add the eggs in. The easiest way of doing this without dropping the egg was to put it onto a ladle and place it in – but any way you want really! When all 4 eggs are in (Make sure you put them in at round about the same time) set a timer for 5 minutes
- While the eggs are boiling, get a big bowl and fill it with cold water. Also, get a plate out ready for the shell.
- When the 5 minutes is done, get your ladle and swap them over to the cold water. Leave them in there for 1 minute. When the time is up, get an egg and hit it against your plate until there is a crack in it. Then, peel off all of the shell. Make sure to put them down carefully after so they don’t break!
- On your last egg, put 4 pieces of toast into the toaster.
- When everything is done, you can present it how you want!
There you go! Next time you have 15 minutes, try making these eggs! Leave a comment, what is your favourite breakfast? What breakfast do you usually have on the Weekends?
I don’t even know where to start with this blog post. Portugal to me has been a place that our family has went to for AGES and it surely won’t be our last time! It’s such an easy place to go to, there’s no time difference, a liveable temperature and lovely beaches, but also an amazing atmosphere and really friendly people (some of them can also speak English which is really helpful! 😂) Portugal is a great Family and relaxing place – and I highly recommend you go there. Continue reading “Portugal – Where to go & What to do!”
- Hey Guys! This post is literally going to be just lots of photos from my past holiday of Portugal! I hope you like them!
I’ve been to Faro SO many times now flying into Portugal. When I was looking at stuff to do when I went on holiday, I realised I had never really explored and found out what Faro was really like. When I looked into it, I found there was an old town and although I like new and modern buildings, this town looked amazing! Continue reading “Faro|The Old Town”
This was one of my most favourite days I’ve had all year, so far! I like to try and keep away from London and busy Cities like that, but I’ve been before and saw the best landmarks. However, today we got to take our time and properly look and take in all of them. It was so fun, and I have never seen Downing Street or New Scotland Yard and it was really exciting and fun.
But to me, I don’t just think of all of the great things overground. I got really excited to experience the hustle and bustle of the London Underground and was probably one of my favourite parts of the whole day! Another thing that I was surprised about was how friendly People were there. We got stuck in the Underground, and there was someone to help us and tell us how to pay with the card – or when we weren’t sure if we got on the right tube, People would tell us (We did get on the right one anyway!)
My favourite restaurant in the WHOLE WORLD is Zizzi (That’s really hard to spell!) and so my favourite type of food is Italian. We went there for a really nice lunch at the Strand. Then it was time to go for what I had been waiting to do – go and see Motown the Musical! This was a present for my birthday, and we literally sat in the best seats, here is what I could see!
We had our own Bar and Toilets, and I also got a free Programme as part of the present! It was one of the best days I’ve had in a really long time and I am so grateful for all of the People who made sure I could go and have a really fun time!