There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Back to school is always the best time to get stationary I think, just because there are deals EVERYWHERE and even the most expensive things are much cheaper. Some of my favourite deals are the Paperchase 20% Off, Paperchase 3 for 2 on Stationary, WHSmith Up to 50% Off and Rymans Better than Half Price Sale. It’s all going on and I LOVE it!
I don’t actually like eggs! I never have and don’t think I ever will. But, yesterday I made this breakfast for my Mum & Dad and they loved it! It only took about 10 minutes, and was so easy! Today I felt in a really breakfasty mood – I woke up and put some raspberries, grapes and blueberries in a bowl and ate them. Then, I got to work on the eggs. Usually, I’d just put a piece of toast in the toaster, eyes half-open, and eat it. It felt much better to make an effort!
For the Breakfast, you will need
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Pieces Of Toast
- A Packet Of Tomatoes
- Pepper and Salt
- Orange Juice
It was super simple to make, and although I could have done things differently, here is what I did:
- Boil Water in a Kettle, and then add it to a pan on the hob. Bring the water to a boil ready to boil the eggs.
- When the water is at the boil, add the eggs in. The easiest way of doing this without dropping the egg was to put it onto a ladle and place it in – but any way you want really! When all 4 eggs are in (Make sure you put them in at round about the same time) set a timer for 5 minutes
- While the eggs are boiling, get a big bowl and fill it with cold water. Also, get a plate out ready for the shell.
- When the 5 minutes is done, get your ladle and swap them over to the cold water. Leave them in there for 1 minute. When the time is up, get an egg and hit it against your plate until there is a crack in it. Then, peel off all of the shell. Make sure to put them down carefully after so they don’t break!
- On your last egg, put 4 pieces of toast into the toaster.
- When everything is done, you can present it how you want!
There you go! Next time you have 15 minutes, try making these eggs! Leave a comment, what is your favourite breakfast? What breakfast do you usually have on the Weekends?
I don’t even know where to start with this blog post. Portugal to me has been a place that our family has went to for AGES and it surely won’t be our last time! It’s such an easy place to go to, there’s no time difference, a liveable temperature and lovely beaches, but also an amazing atmosphere and really friendly people (some of them can also speak English which is really helpful! 😂) Portugal is a great Family and relaxing place – and I highly recommend you go there. Continue reading “Portugal – Where to go & What to do!”
- Hey Guys! This post is literally going to be just lots of photos from my past holiday of Portugal! I hope you like them!
I’ve been to Faro SO many times now flying into Portugal. When I was looking at stuff to do when I went on holiday, I realised I had never really explored and found out what Faro was really like. When I looked into it, I found there was an old town and although I like new and modern buildings, this town looked amazing! Continue reading “Faro|The Old Town”